Tuesday, November 10, 2009


So I entered the wonderful world of mommyhood on December 23rd 2008 at 8:00 pm, when my beautiful daughter Libby Ann Jaggers was born. Although I believe you enter that world the day you find out your pregnant, which for me would be April 14th 2008. I did not have an enjoyable pregnancy (I think the majority of that comes from not knowing what to expect). I was in school, which I did not enjoy, I was working at sunglass hut, which I did not enjoy and carrying an 8 lb 4 oz child! So needless to say I was not enjoyable to be around ( and for that family I appolojize). I, of course, was sick the first 3 months, which was a blessing in a way considering the previous problems we had encountered. I remember I could not fit in to my jeans at 8 weeks and thought... this can not be right!! But 46 pounds later we welcomed our baby girl into the world... and so began one of the most challenging but rewarding ventures of my life :)

1 comment:

  1. I started a blog too. Love keeping track of memories. Motherhood is wonderful, almost makes me speechless on how to describe it. Love watching your little one grow up with mine. Love you all so much. LIZ

    ReplyDelete