Thursday, July 5, 2012

Long time comin.....

I have been wanting to do some comparison pictures for a long time now but with going back to work I have had no time at all to blog!! But I am trying desperately to get better at that so that being said... here are pics of libby and marlee at the same ages... see what you all think :)
This is me 36 weeks with Libby

This is me 36 weeks with Marlee

Mommy and daddy before Libby arrived

Mommy and daddy before Marlee arrived

Libby weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz

Marlee weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs

Libby in her baby jag shirt

Marlee in her baby jag shirt

Libbys 1st bath

Marlees 1st bath

Libbys 1st time to church

Marlees 1st time to church

Libby at 1 month

Marlee at 1 month

I think they look similar but the main difference is that Marlee is SO chunky!! haha. She is definitely a big girl with those chubby cheeks!! Either way we have 2 absolutely gorgeous girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment