Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our sweet Sophia....



On October 27th EARLY in the morning my cousin and her husband welcomed their sweet baby girl Sophia Lowe Cassetty into the world. My cousin and I are very close so i felt like I was getting a niece. Sophia was very stubborn in getting here so when she finally decided to make her appearance we couldn't contain ourselves!! She is so perfect in every way and it has been so funny to watch libby with her baby cousin. I think in Libby's mind she feels like she is 10. She thinks she
hold Sophie and pick her up just like anyone else, so we have to keep a close eye on her. She loves Sophie so much though. She loves to give her her bottle and she HATES when she is fussy, it makes her so sad. It just shows me that when Marlee gets here she is going to be such a good big sister!! Before Ashley had her baby I had matching cousin t- shirts made for the girls, don't they look SO cute :) Well I can't wait to watch Sophie grow up and be apart of her life, she is such a sweet girl already and such a blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment