Friday, December 23, 2011

The best Christmas present ever!!!

Three years ago tonight at 8:00 pm Jimmy and I welcomed our precious little girl into the world. Libby was a stubborn thing and didn't want to come out so we had to do a c-section after about 24 hours of labor. She was a big girl weighing in at 8 lbs 4oz and 21 in long. She was SO sweet right off the bat and for the most part was a really good baby.
Since that night she has blessed our lives and our families lives SO much. She is so kind hearted but definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it. She is very social smart and can figure pretty much anything out. She loves movies of all kinds but her favorites are Veggie Tales and Shrek right now. Her biggest fault however is night time... it is quit a struggle at our house because Libby never gets tired!! I always enjoy hearing what her newest reason for not wanting to stay in bed is. So far I have gotten the typical I'm thirsty and hungry and I have gotten the not so typical my teeth hurt? haha.
This has been the best and quickest 3 years of my life and I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for us, I have a feeling it is going to be a BIG year :)
Libby, I love you more than words can describe and I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mommy. You are so sweet and loving and I can see that you just have a heart that melts for people and that you already have such a love for God. Happy birthday sweet heart you will forever be my BEST Christmas present ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment